Check this library of maintenance and service bulletins that are published periodically to help owners improve the performance and durability of their system.
Universal Display Mount Clearance
FieldView Installation and Quick Start
FieldView Operator's Guide
FieldView Software Release
FieldView software is released through the App Store. Update information is also published on the App Store.
Current Version is 2.0
In order to use FieldView to upgrade your 20/20, follow these steps.
1. While still on FieldView 1.8.X, use FieldView to download SeedSense version 7.0 to the 20/20.
2. Once SeedSense is updated to 7.0 go to the App Store and upgrade FieldView to version 2.0.
If you update FieldView to version 2.0 first, you will need to install SeedSense 7.0 via a USB drive. FieldView 2.0 cannot communicate with the older versions of SeedSense.
This software release contains the following new features and updates:
- Added Field Reports for Hybrid Map, Down Force Map, and Good Ride Map
- Added Field Summary Report – displays all planting metrics on single page
- Data Manager now handles 20/20 Sync and Build Maps in single operation and performance of Building Maps has been improved
- Enhanced 20/20 – FieldView Sync to allow syncing of only selected fields (Manual Sync)
- Added icon on Left Metrics Pane, Data Manager, and Home Screen to show user if files are being synced from 20/20 to FieldView
- SplitView mode is available from the More Info Menu – view 2 maps at a time while live planting or after the fact
- Shape File Prescriptions used in 20/20 now display on Coverage Map and as background layer on Population Map
Users will need Version 7.0 software on the 20/20 SeedSense display to take full advantage of features. FieldView 2.0 requires iOS 6.1 and an iPad 2 or greater.